We have a range of Church activities that run on a weekly basis:
- Table Tennis runs on Monday afternoon for over 50’s 2-4pm and from 6:30-8pm in the John Yeoman Hall.
- Bible Study occurs on Tuesday at 10.30am, in the Lounge, and at 7pm, in the Fellowship Room.
- Craft Club occurs on alternative Wednesdays at 1.30pm in the creche room.
- House Group occurs every Wednesday at 7pm.
- Chair Based Exercise this runs on a Friday morning in the Assembly room from 10 – 11am
- Coffee Shop open on a Friday morning in the Fellowship/Coffee room from 10am – 12 noon.
- Choir practice and fellowship occurs on a Friday evening from 7.45pm in the Church lounge.
We have a range of Church activities that run on a monthly Basis:
- Luncheon Club runs on the second Tuesday of each month for people over the age of 65 between 12.30 – 2.30pm in the John Yeoman Hall. This is a social event where people have the opportunity to meet and chat and have a two course meal.
- Young at Heart runs on the third Tuesday of each month in the Fellowship room at 2pm, a range of topics are covered by different speakers.
- Men’s Breakfast runs on the third Saturday of each month at 8am in the Assembly room a full English breakfast is provided with a guest speaker each month.
- Not So Young Ones runs on the third Saturday of each month between 6.30 – 8.30pm in the Assembly room with a faith tea, a range of games and fellowship takes place.
- Ladies Night runs on the third Monday of each month in the Fellowship room at 7.45pm a guest speaker will come and give a talk.
For more information about the activities please call Steve Bowyer (Church Administrator) on 01536 – 720238